Terms of Service
We (Magecredit) provide our website services to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using our services, you and Magecredit shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time.
By using the Magecredit websites and any other services of Magecredit you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms. Acceptance of the Terms is absolute and applies to you as an account owner regardless of the number of websites contained within your account. You, as the account owner, are solely responsible for all websites within your account and for each site’s adherence to these Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Magecredit prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Magecredit cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and that you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human or a registered corporation. Accounts registered by ‘bots’ or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account (even when activity is generated by others who have accounts under your
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Magecredit reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Magecredit Web Site (http://www.Magecredit.com), or the Service itself.
- Magecredit shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Member Account and Password Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Magecredit of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Magecredit cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
Content Ownership and Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Magecredit, are entirely responsible for all Content that you or any of the users under your account upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Magecredit does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that you feel is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Magecredit be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. Magecredit does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email to email@example.com
- You understand that Magecredit uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Magecredit, or any other Magecredit service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Magecredit.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Magecredit customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Magecredit does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Magecredit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Magecredit’s legal counsel has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Magecredit to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Magecredit and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Magecredit (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM A PURCHASE TRANSACTION FOR DIGITAL CONTENT WITHOUT CHARGE AND WITHOUT GIVING ANY REASON FOR A DURATION OF FOURTEEN DAYS OR UNTIL THE SELLERS (Holger Brandt IT Solutions) PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HAS BEGUN WITH YOUR PRIOR EXPRESS CONSENT AND YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT YOU THEREBY LOSE YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, WHICHEVER HAPPENS SOONER. THEREFORE, YOU WILL BE INFORMED DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS WHEN OUR PERFORMANCE STARTS AND ASKED TO PROVIDE YOUR PRIOR EXPRESS CONSENT TO THE PURCHASE BEING FINAL. By accepting this information you agree that the seller (Holger Brandt IT Solutions) provides you with immediate access to digital content as soon as you complete your purchase, without waiting the 14-day withdrawal period. Therefore, you expressly waive your right to withdraw from this purchase.
TERMS IN PLAIN ENGLISH
- You own the content you create combined with this service
- You will pay for licenses and subscriptions in advance
- You can change your subscription by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not share your login information with others
- Support is available via email
- This service is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis
- Magecredit accepts no responsibility for how you use the software